Mocha Telnet for Chromebook and Chromebox
New product designed for Chromebook and Chromebox using Android. As Google will stop supporting Chrome OS apps, this will be the product supported in the future.
Mocha Telnet makes it possible to connect to a host with the Telnet or SSH2 protocol and emulate a VT220 terminal.
- Designed for Chromebook and Chromebox with a keyboard.
- Uses Android part of the Chromebook OS.
- Supports a VT220 Terminal in 24x80 character mode.
- Multi sessions.
- Touch screen support.
- External mouse support.
- Functions keys F1-F20 can be part of the Toolbar.
- Toolbar can be configured.
- Hardware keyboard layout can ve configured.
- Lifetime free upgrades to new versions of the product.
- Low cost : Single User license 19.85 USD. Is only sold on Google Play store.
- Cannot be used on Android phones/tablets. We have a "Mocha Telnet for Android" product for such devices.
- Runs only in landscape mode, and cannot be used with a screen keyboard.
- A license for Chrome OS Telnet is not valid for the paid version.
- At the moment Chromebook's Android part have problems with some double typed characters as á è ö.
Lite or paid version
The lite version has a 5 minutes session limit
Getting started guide
Copyright (c) 1997-2022 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.